Why are you here?

Peut-être vous recherchez un emplacement française au sujet de plastique, si ainsi ; désolé.

If you are here in search of information on mouldable explosives or an obscure DC character, I suggest you try Wikipedia.

However if you are looking for crap poetry of a socio-political nature, look no further...

Revenge

It's been days now,
As I apply the local anaesthetic
And a new world has been opened to him,
His eyes roll up, tired and sick with pain,
A world with new depth (of pain) and colour (of vomit).
I make a slit three centimetres long on the smooth skin of his abdomen.
World filled with doubt and fear. A world of death.
He works the gag again, pleading in his eyes.
He still doesn't even know who I am.

Long pink and purple loops of life,
Stimulants stop unconsciousness,
Pulled out of his body,
Eyes bulging in disbelief, without pain,
Worse than pain.

As I cut open further and reach in to squeeze his heart to death,
I remember his first realisation of how pitiful pain is,
How insignificant and transitory it is; how powerless,
But he takes his secret to the grave; as we all will.