Why are you here?

Peut-être vous recherchez un emplacement française au sujet de plastique, si ainsi ; désolé.

If you are here in search of information on mouldable explosives or an obscure DC character, I suggest you try Wikipedia.

However if you are looking for crap poetry of a socio-political nature, look no further...

Mother

Mother said to her children:
Scratch my skin with your nails,
But leave me time to heal.
Tire me with your needs,
But let me rest and recover.
Soil me, if you will,
But I must be able to clean myself.
Use me: I am yours,
And they did.

A white man came in a ship, with a gun,
He shredded her skin with razors,
And rubbed her with chemical salts.
He drowned her with waste,
And raped her tirelessly day, after day, after day.
He shat upon her face,
And suffocated her totally in excrement.

But still she lives!

No comments: