Why are you here?

Peut-être vous recherchez un emplacement française au sujet de plastique, si ainsi ; désolé.

If you are here in search of information on mouldable explosives or an obscure DC character, I suggest you try Wikipedia.

However if you are looking for crap poetry of a socio-political nature, look no further...

For a Woman I Once Knew

The memory of you panting and sighing beneath me,
Arouses me and drives me to heave with desire,
Your soft lips upon my skin like caresses of silk
Leave me incapable of calm thought,
Touches of your mellow skin against my mouth,
Are too much for mere human control,
The taste of you, like ambrosia from paradise,
Lingers sensuously upon my lips,
A smell at once both musty and clean, intoxicating and pure,
Drives me on, irresistibly, to lust for you.

Like a clear gem whose faults create the most intricate and beautiful patterns,
Music with a dissonance which drives the sweetness home more forcefully,
A leaf whose slight asymmetries make it all the more lovely,
Mountains with scarps and peaks of ferocious beauty,
Sculptures of wild machinery,
Like a complex game,
Like reality,
Like you.

No comments: