Why are you here?

Peut-être vous recherchez un emplacement française au sujet de plastique, si ainsi ; désolé.

If you are here in search of information on mouldable explosives or an obscure DC character, I suggest you try Wikipedia.

However if you are looking for crap poetry of a socio-political nature, look no further...
Be my Eris, baby
Surf the cresting wavefront,
Sail the differentials of reality,
Ski the moguls of space-time topology,

Waft me beyond all thought and rationality,
Blow my mind with sharp rejoinders,
Make me see the cure for reality,
In those eyes of yours.


Queen of Chaos, Mistress of Entropy,
Beguilingly discordant meta-hyper-cycles,
Filling my soul with fresh vigour and power,
Be my Eris, baby, and I'll be your high priest,
Any time you want,
For ever.

No comments: